Actors of plasma technology, join us!
- To develop joint innovative R&D&I projects
- Animate our member network and diversify interactions within their communities
- Boost our members’ competences
- Accompany and support our members during their development in Europe and abroad
Five types of membership
The basic membership is free of charge.
Become a member of BalticNet-PlasmaTec
Only legal bodies can become a member of BalticNet-PlasmaTec, a single person membership is not possible.
Please just fill in the Request of membership form below. We will forward your request to our executive board and we will inform you about the decision.
The basic membership is free of charge, but if you would like to join our Working Groups there will be fees.
Please contact us to get more information about our working group and fees.
Your membership benefits
- Information about market-driven innovation & development
- Contacts to / cooperation with companies and research facilities
- Search of partners from R&D and from industry
- Provide latest information and findings of leading experts
- Presentation of R&D – results, services and products
- Preparation of market and feasibility study e.g. for R&D – results
- Technology marketing for new procedures & products
- Support application and development of plasma technologies
- Concrete help to set-up cross-border project consortia and to apply for international projects
- Preparation and coordination of projects & cooperation
- Acquisition and organization of projects (EU)
- Training on the job (learning by doing)
- Placement for PhD students
- Organisation of staff exchange
- Organisation and management of professional events, fairs, workshops, delegation journeys etc.
- Member presentation during events, fairs, workshops, delegation journeys etc.
- Website with a profile of each member
- Joint PR and marketing activities