Phone: +49 3834 550 102
Fax: +49 3834 550 110
Association register number: VR 0864
Greifswald district court
Sales tax ID: DE 250 275 699
Tax number: 084 / 141 / 07355
Chairman of the Board
Dr. Yashar Musayev
Disclaimer of liability
The content of this website has been carefully prepared and reviewed. However, BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided, or that it is up-to-date. Liability claims against BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. in respect of material or immaterial damage caused by the use or non-use of the information offered or by inaccurate or incomplete information are in principle ruled out provided that there is no provable culpable intent or gross negligence on the BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. part.
Where BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. provides direct or indirect references (i.e. links) to external websites, it is liable only if BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. has precise knowledge of the content and if it is technically possible and reasonable for it to prevent use in the event that they contain unlawful content. BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V hereby expressly states that the linked websites had no illegal content when the links were set up. It has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design of the linked sites and hereby distances itself expressly from any alterations to the content that were made after the links to those sites were set up.
BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. is not responsible for the content, availability, correctness or accuracy of the linked sites or of the offerings, links or advertisements therein. It is not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content or in particular for damages arising from the use or non-use of the information provided on linked sites.
In all publications, the author endeavours to observe the copyrights to the images, audio documents, video sequences and texts used, or use personally created images, audio documents, video sequences and texts, or alternatively resort to images, audio documents, video sequences and texts that are in the public domain.
All brands and trademarks referred to within the Internet offer and potentially protected by third parties, are unreservedly subject to the provisions of the commensurately applicable trademark law and the rights of ownership of the respectively registered owner. The mere reference to such should not give rise to any presumption that trademarks are not protected under third-party rights! Copyright to published items personally created by the author remains solely with the author of the respective pages. Any duplication or use of such images, audio documents, video sequences or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the express approval of the author.
BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. holds sole copyright to the networks’s own content at the www.balticnet-plasmatec.org domain. Reproduction of graphics or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the network’s express consent.
Images used on the web site are copyright by BalticNet-PlasmaTec, their members, Pixabay and freepik and must not be used by any third party.
This disclaimer of liability is to be regarded as part of the internet offering from which you were referred to this page. Should parts or individual forms of wording in this text not, no longer or not fully comply with applicable law, this does not affect the content or validity of the remaining parts of the document.
The website uses a cookie. You can deactivate the storage of cookies or set your browser to notify you as soon as cookies are sent.
Data protection declaration
We are pleased that you have visited our website and thank you for your interest in our network. Protecting your privacy while you visit is very important to us.
We would therefore ask you to note the following information:
Data Protection Policy
We attach great importance to the protection of your data which is captured during your visit at balticnet-plasmatec.org.
Statutory provisions pertaining to the protection of your data can be found in the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the German Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz).
Hereinafter you will find information on what data is recorded during your visit to our website and how this is used.
1.) Server data collection
When you visit our website various server statistics which your browser sends to the server are saved automatically. These are:
- host name of the computer of the accessing party (IP address),
- name of the file requested,
- amount of data transmitted,
- notification of successful retrieval,
- web browser and domain of the requesting party,
- time and access time of server request.
We are not able to attribute this data to any specific person. This data will not be merged with any other sources of data.
Legal basis of the data collection is Art. 6 I f GDPR. None of this data will be merged with other data sources. The IP address is anonymized. Our legitimate interest in obtaining this data is justified by means of optimizing our services in trying to deny malware access or in optimizing the use of certain browser, which will only be visible for the user after the log of the IP address is enabled.
You have in principle a right to object to this data collection. By way of exception this will not taken in consideration as the site would otherwise be unusable.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is not required anymore for named purposes.
2.) Use and disclosure of personal data
Insofar as you have provided personal data to us, we use it only to answer your requests, to process contracts entered into with you and for purposes of technical administration. Your personal information will only be disclosed or otherwise transferred to third parties if this is necessary for purposes of contract processing, for invoicing purposes or if you have agreed to this in advance. You are entitled to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future, see also clause 4.
b) request via email
If you sent us a request by email we collect and store the email-address and the data included in the email in the course of answering your query.
Legal basis is Art. 6 I (a) GDPR, as you agree to the processing of the aforementioned data by using the contact form.
The erasing takes place as soon as the purpose of storing the data has lapsed, i.e. after answering your email/contact form request or when the matter of the request has been conclusively clarified.
You have the right to object to the issued consent at any time without affecting the legality on the basis of the issued consent for processing the matter.
For right to erasure and information see clause 5 below rights of the data subject.
Legal basis is Art. 6 I (f). Our legitimate interest in obtaining this data is justified by means of only using the aforementioned cookies to facilitate the access of the site, not obtaining any tracking-data and therefore no intrusion into the personal rights and fundamental rights occurs.
You may refuse to accept cookies in your web-browser. This may lead to restriction of the functionality. More to your rights of person at clause 6.
The session cookies are only used for the duration of your browser session and will be deleted with leaving our site. The so-called persistent cookies will be deleted after 14 days.
4.) Rights of the data subject
a) Right of access
You have the permanent right of access, free of charge, to your personal data saved by us. You have the right to obtain the following information. We have to issue this information within one month:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject. We want to make clear that such automated decision-making processes do not take place on our part;
- where personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 GDPR relating to the transfer.
b) Right of rectification
You shall have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you as well as the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
c) Right to erasure
You shall have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (I) GDPR, which are based on our justified interests (i.e. Google Analytics), and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (II) GDPR;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject;
- the personal data have been collected to you as an underage adult in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8 ADSGVO.
Where we have made the personal data public and are obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, we, taking into account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the you have requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.
The right of erasure shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary
- for exercising the right of freedom and expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing by Union or German law to which we are subject, i.e. lawfully required retention periods or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- for reason of public interest in the area of public health in accordance with Article 9 II (h) and (i) as well as Article 9 III GDPR;
- for achieving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (I) GDPR in so far as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
- for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims i.e. lawsuit.
d) Right to restriction of processing
You shall have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 (I) GDPR, which are based on our justified interests (i.e. Google Analytics), pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
Where processing has been restricted under paragraph 1, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person (GmbH, AG etc.) or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If you have obtained restriction of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 you shall be informed by us before the restriction of processing is lifted.
e) Notification obligation
We shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with right to rectification, erasure and restriction of processing to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
We shall inform you about those recipients if you request it.
f) Right to data portability
You shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit those data to another company without hindrance from us to which the personal data have been provided, where:
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Article 6 (I) GDPR or on a contract pursuant to Article 6 (b) GDPR; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
In exercising the right to data portability pursuant to paragraph 1, you shall have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly to another company, where technically feasible. This shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
The exercise of the right to data portability shall not apply to processing necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
g) Right to object
You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning you which is based on Article 6 I (e) and (f), including profiling based on those provisions.
We shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
Where you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
In the context of the use of information society services, and notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EG, you may exercise your right to object by automated means using technical specifications.
h) Right to object to the data processing consent
You shall have the right to object to your given consent to data processing at any time. By means of objection, the legitimacy of the processing up to the point of objection shall not be affected.
Anonymous data collection
You may visit the BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. website without informing us who you are. We are only informed of the name of your Internet Service Providers and the websites that you visit on our site. This information will be evaluated for statistical purposes. You remain anonymous as an individual user.
For optimal information you will find links on our pages to third party sites. If such sites are not clearly recognisable, we inform you that the site concerned is an external link. BalticNet-PlasmaTec e.V. has no influence on the content and layout of these sites and their providers. The guarantees of this data protection declaration do not apply to these sites as a result.